WARNING: if you like very sweet, highly-carbonated drinks, this is not for you.
If you like a fancy drink that doesn't leave you all sugared-up, this just might be your bliss ticket to pink paradise.
Is it Rosé? Is it pink Champagne? It's neither!
This lightly sparkling tea recipe is so understated and refreshing, you'll only realise after the third sip how much you've fallen in love.
Made with Tielka's best-selling, award-winning Limonada Rosa Herbal Tea, the lemon myrtle gives this sparkling tea a light tangy, citrusy profile with a pink hue to die for created with a dash of hibiscus.
How to Make Sparkling Tea
Makes 3 servings
What you need:
- Limonada Rosa Herbal Infusion (3 teabags or 6 teaspoons)
- Boiling water
- Garnishes (lemon slice, rosemary)
1. Brew Limonada Rosa in a small amount of boiling water (just enough water to cover the tea and allow the leaves to move around). Add honey and keep covered for 5 minutes.
2. Carbonate chilled water as much as your SodaStream will allow (super-fizzy water will produce better results as your Limonada Rosa brew won't be carbonated).
3. Pour 1/3 of your Limonada Rosa brew over ice and top up with carbonated water. Store the rest for later, or make two more servings!
4. Garnish with a slice of lemon and rosemary and enjoy!